COMMENCAL CLASH RIDE DIRT NEW ROCKSHOX
- TECHNICAL INFO
The CLASH continues its revolution! 27.5-inch wheels, long travel, aggressive geometry and kinematics...
The CLASH is the 'do everything' bike - bike parks, enduro, big jump lines or outings pedal missions... It is exceedingly versatile!
As with our entire range, the geometry is the subject of our greatest attention:
- The uphill position is optimised thanks to an elongated top tube and a straighter seat angle.
- Its long front-end provides stability when everything is accelerating downhill. The short stem keeps a manoeuvrable and playful bike during slower parts of the ride.
- From the XS (27.5/26 wheels) to our adult models (S, M, L, XL) with 27.5-inch wheels, the CLASH is a very serious option for small and medium sized riders.
As 'Gravity' specialists, we know the importance of good kinematics that are suitable for the intended purpose of each of our bikes. An essential element for this year, the frame features a kinematic adjustment, just like on the FRS! This setting allows priority to either sensitivity (Sensitive) or dynamism (Dynamic):
- Sensitive mode for DH/Freeride use when you need comfort and grip
- Dynamic mode is ideal for smoother tracks, jump sessions with friends when you are looking for liveliness and play.
The CLASH - pure lines and a concentrate of technology. No compromises.
With this 'Dirt' finish and the full black components, this CLASH RIDE will turn heads!
This bike specifically features suspension that's committed to the essence of the CLASH:
- The brand new ROCKSHOX ZEB Fork with 38mm stanchions will give you all the precision you need to keep to your lines. This latest version can also be upgraded by installing pressure relief valves similar to the top-of-the-range models. This allows the fork to operate at its optimum all the time, whatever the conditions.
- The Super Deluxe Select shock has a wide adjustment range which is simple and effective, as well as a new bottom-out bumper which increases the life expectancy of the product.
These suspension options provide comfort and performance on all types of terrain.
As for the rest of the components, they are carefully selected to represent what this CLASH is all about:
- SRAM SX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain and 11-50t gearset help you tackle the toughest climbs.
- SRAM Guide T 4-piston brakes have a clean feel and are reliable.
- The KS Rage-I telescopic seat post provides real comfort and significant freedom of movement when you're on the way down.
- The MAXXIS Assegai and DHR II combo tyres perfectly match this bike and have an excellent compromise between lateral grip and roll.
Nothing is left to chance, just enjoy the CLASH.
*Please note that bike specs are subject to change without prior notice.
ENDURO / FREERIDE
4 kg / 8.81 lb
Adjustable via flip chip: 170 mm on Grip position / 155 mm on Dynamic position
230 mm x 65 mm
Piggy back shock compatible
20 x 8 mm - 30 x 10 mm
Recommended/max. fork height
572 mm / 586 mm
ZS44 / ZS56
Maximum tyre dimension (etrto)
Disc brake standard
Postmount 200 mm
Rear rotor max. size
Seatpost/seat clamp diameter
34,9 mm / 38,5 mm
Bottom bracket type
Press Fit BB 92
Rear hub compatibility
148 x 12 mm
2022 CLASH, 170 mm travel
27.5'', Alloy 6066, triple butted tubes, T4, T6. Enduro bearings
ROCKSHOX Super Deluxe Select
230 x 65 mm, rebound, 3 Tokens
ROCKSHOX Zeb, 180 mm travel
27.5", Rush RC damper, LSC, DebonAir+, rebound, Boost (15x110mm), 38mm offset, 0 Token
Alloy cups, sealed bearings
RIDE ALPHA Freeride 40
40 mm extension, 31.8 mm
RIDE ALPHA R20 760 on S - RIDE ALPHA R27 780 on M / L - RIDE ALPHA R27 800 on XL
31.8 mm, 760 mm width, 20 mm rise, Alloy 6061 on S - 31.8 mm, 780 mm width, 27 mm rise, Alloy 6061 on M / L - 31.8 mm, 800 mm width, 27 mm rise, Alloy 6061 on XL
ODI Elite Motion
Soft pro compound, single clamp, black
SRAM Guide T, 4 pistons, MatchMaker compatible
Rotor: SRAM G2 CleanSweep 200 mm, 6-bolt
SRAM SX Eagle
SRAM SX Eagle
SRAM X1 1000 Eagle, 170 mm crank arms, DUB, Boost
Chainring: SRAM X1 1000 Eagle, 34t, Narrow-Wide
SRAM NX Eagle
E13 LG1 DH Base
27.5'', 32h, 30 mm inner width
Rear: FORMULA DC-348A - Front: FORMULA DC-711
Rear: 32h, sealed bearings - Front: 32h, sealed bearings
J-Bend, 2.0-1.8-2.0mm, double butted, stainless, with Nylok, black
Rear: MAXXIS DHR II - Front: MAXXIS Assegai
Rear: 27.5" x 2.4", WT, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO+, Tubeless Ready - Front: 27.5" x 2.5", WT, 3C MaxxGrip, EXO+, Tubeless Ready
34.9 mm, travel: 125 mm on S, 150 mm on M, 170 mm on L, 190 mm on XL, SouthPaw alloy remote
SDG Bel Air V3
15,5 kg / 34.17 lb
Average weight for S size, without pedals. Weight may differ slightly due to manufacturing tolerances.
Down tube protector, chainstay protector, seatstay protector, shuttle pad