COMMENCAL META HT AM ESSENTIAL KESWICK GREEN
- TECHNICAL INFO
The META HT AM continues its path. It has always been there. Our research confirms that it is the bike in our range that is most widely used, and to do most things! Enduro, off-road rides, urban missions, pump track laps. It goes everywhere.
Max himself says: It's better to have a good hardtail than a bad full-suspension bike.
We believed in this bike many years ago and we have become real specialists. To keep current, we've worked on the smallest details that make the biggest differences.
So, seat tubes are lowered. It's a choice of reason which offers two advantages:
- It is now possible to fit longer travel seat posts.
- The choice of frame size is no longer limited by a seat tube that is too high when purchasing the complete bike. Particularly useful for those who want a longer bike.
For the rest, we are continuing with the winning formula that made this bike so successful. Its development revolves around reliability as a priority:
- A semi-rigid frame which allows for better pedalling, a lighter weight and reduced maintenance
- A fork with 150mm or 160mm travel which provides comfort and/or safety depending where and how it's being used
- Models are now fitted as standard with 29/27 wheels in sizes S/M and 29-inches in sizes L/XL
- The frame can still fit a 27.5-inch and 29-inch wheel no matter what the frame size
The META HT AM is one of those bikes that simply makes you want to ride!
META HT AM ESSENTIAL
We just really love this Keswick Green paint. In the office we were unanimously in favour of it!
This ESSENTIAL model has been designed to be playful, comfortable and provide great grip. With this one we have tried to move the cursor a little more towards performance, especially when the rider is heading down the hill. The components are therefore chosen accordingly:
- The ROCKSHOX Yari RC fork has 150mm of travel and is precise wherever it goes. It benefits from numerous setting adjustments and has an adjustable Debonair spring thanks to the additional tokens.
- The wide 2.6 tyres provide maximum comfort and grip on the most demanding trails. Their size also allows them to be run at low pressures.
- SRAM Guide T 4-piston brakes, for even more power and longevity on any slope.
- The SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain benefits from a 11-50t cassette which should make climbing a breeze.
- The KS Rage-I telescopic seat post links pedalling and downhill sections seamlessly. A real plus.
*Please note that bike specs are subject to change without prior notice.
Al 6061 T6
Recommended/max. fork height
561 MM / 571 MM
TAPERED 1-1/8" / 1-1/2"
ZS44 / ZS56
Maximum tyre dimension (etrto)
27,5" - 71-584
Disc brake standard
Rear rotor max. size
Seatpost/seat clamp diameter
31,6 MM / 34,9 MM
Bottom bracket type
BSA 68 MM
Rear hub compatibility
148 x 12 STANDARD MAXLE
2022 Meta HT AM - 29''/27'' on S / M & 29''/29'' on L / XL
Alloy 6061, triple butted tubes, T4, T6.
ROCKSHOX Yari RC, 150 mm travel
29", Motion Control damper, DebonAir, rebound, Boost (15 x 110 mm), 42 mm offset, 2 Tokens
ACROS ZS44 / ZS56
Alloy cups, sealed bearings
RIDE ALPHA Freeride 40
40 mm extension, 31,8 mm
RIDE ALPHA R20 on S - RIDE ALPHA R27 on M / L / XL
31.8 mm, 760 mm width, 20 mm rise, Alloy 6061 on S - 31.8 mm, 780 mm width, 27 mm rise, Alloy 6061 on M / L - 31.8 mm, 800 mm width, 27 mm rise, Alloy 6061 on XL
ODI Elite Motion
Soft pro compound, single clamp, black
SRAM Guide T, 4 pistons, MatchMaker compatible
Rotor: SRAM G2 CleanSweep 200 / 180 mm, 6-bolt
SRAM NX Eagle
SRAM NX Eagle
SRAM X1 1000 Eagle, 170 mm crank arms, DUB, Boost
Chainring: SRAM X1 1000 Eagle, 32t, Narrow-Wide
SRAM NX Eagle
SPANK Spike Race 33
REAR: 27.5'', 32h, 28 mm inner width on S / M
29'', 32h, 28 mm inner width rear on L / XL - FRONT: 29'', 32h, 28 mm inner width on S / M / L / XL
Rear: FORMULA DC-348A - Front: FORMULA DC-711
Rear: 32h, sealed bearings - Front: 32h, sealed bearings
J-Bend 2.0 mm, stainless, with Nylok, black
Rear: MAXXIS Dissector - Front: MAXXIS Dissector
REAR: 27.5'' x 2.6'', 3C MaxxTerra, New EXO+, Tubeless Ready on S / M - 29'' x 2.6'', 3C MaxxTerra, New EXO+, Tubeless Ready on L / XL - FRONT: 29" x 2.6" WT, EXO, Tubeless Ready on S / M / L / XL
31.6 mm, travel: 125 mm on S, 150 mm on M, 170 mm on L, 190 mm on XL, SouthPaw alloy remote
FIZIK Terra Alpaca X5
145 mm width, S-alloy rails
14,2 kg / 31.30 lb
Average weight for S size, without pedals. Weight may differ slightly due to manufacturing tolerances.
Chainstay protector, seatstay protector