COMMENCAL META HT AM OHLINS ASH GREY
- TECHNICAL INFO
The META HT AM continues its path. It has always been there.
Our research confirms that it is the bike in our range that is most widely used, and to do most things! Enduro, off-road rides, urban missions, pump track laps. It goes everywhere.
Max himself says: It's better to have a good hardtail than a bad full-suspension bike.
We believed in this bike many years ago and we have become real specialists. To keep current, we've worked on the smallest details that make the biggest differences.
So, seat tubes are lowered. It's a choice of reason which offers two advantages:
- It is now possible to fit longer travel seat posts.
- The choice of frame size is no longer limited by a seat tube that is too high when purchasing the complete bike. Particularly useful for those who want a longer bike.
For the rest, we are continuing with the winning formula that made this bike so successful. Its development revolves around reliability as a priority:
- A semi-rigid frame which allows for better pedalling, a lighter weight and reduced maintenance
- A fork with 150mm or 160mm travel which provides comfort and/or safety depending where and how it's being used
- Models are now fitted as standard with 29/27 wheels in sizes S/M and 29-inches in sizes L/XL
The META HT AM is one of those bikes that simply makes you want to ride!
About the META HT AM ÖHLINS EDITION
With shiny Ash Grey paint, the META HT AM ÖHLINS Editions shows its elegance immediately. As the name suggests, this is a quintessential performance-driven hard tail.
With high-end components, everything about this build exudes precision and efficiency, whatever the trail. It is made up of the following:
- An ÖHLINS RXF36 fork with a stiff body and which is intended to be ultra-efficient on rough enduro and downhill trails.
- SHIMANO XT 4-piston brakes with 200mm rotors offer excellent heat management for powerful and durable braking.
- A drivetrain in the form of SRAM GX Eagle, a groupset that is unanimous for its reliability and easy maintenance.
- SPANK Spike Race 33 wheels bring guaranteed reliability and solidity.
- A SDG Tellis dropper seat post which means you'll link pedalling and downhill sections seamlessly. A real plus.
A pure performance model that is comfortable on any terrain.
Al 6061 T6
Piggy back shock compatible
Recommended/max. fork height
561 MM / 571 MM
TAPERED 1-1/8" / 1-1/2"
ZS44 / ZS56
Maximum tyre dimension (etrto)
27,5" - 71-584
Disc brake standard
Rear rotor max. size
Seatpost/seat clamp diameter
31,6 MM / 34,9 MM
Bottom bracket type
BSA 68 MM
Front derailleur type
Rear hub compatibility
148 x 12 STANDARD MAXLE
2022 Meta HT AM - 29''/27'' on S / M & 29''/29'' on L / XL
Alloy 6061, triple butted tubes, T4, T6.
OHLINS RXF36 m.2 Air, 150 mm travel
29", TTX 18 damper, Ramp Up chamber, LSC, HSC, rebound, Boost (15 x 110 mm), 44 mm offset
ACROS ZS44 / ZS56
Alloy cups, sealed bearings
RIDE ALPHA Freeride 40
40 mm extension, 31,8 mm
RIDE ALPHA R20 on S - RIDE ALPHA R27 on M / L / XL
31.8 mm, 760 mm width, 20 mm rise, Alloy 6061 on S - 31.8 mm, 780 mm width, 27 mm rise, Alloy 6061 on M / L - 31.8 mm, 800 mm width, 27 mm rise, Alloy 6061 on XL
ODI Elite Motion
Soft pro compound, single clamp, black
SHIMANO XT, 4 pistons, I-Spec EV compatible
Rotor: GALFER Disc Wave 203 mm, 6-bolt
SRAM GX Eagle
SRAM GX Eagle
SRAM GX Eagle, 170 mm crank arms, DUB, Boost
Chainring: SRAM GX Eagle, 32t, Narrow-Wide
SRAM GX Eagle
SRAM GX Eagle
SPANK Spike Race 33
REAR: 27.5'', 32h, 30 mm inner width on S / M - 29'', 32h, 30 mm inner width rear on L / XL - FRONT: 29'', 32h, 30 mm inner width on S / M / L / XL
Rear: FORMULA MSL-148A - Front: FORMULA DC-711
Rear: 32h, sealed bearings - Front: 32h, sealed bearings
J-Bend, 2.0-1.8-2.0mm, double butted, stainless, with Nylok, black
Rear: MAXXIS Dissector - Front: MAXXIS Dissector
REAR: 27.5'' x 2.6'', 3C MaxxTerra, New EXO+, Tubeless Ready on S / M - 29'' x 2.6'', 3C MaxxTerra, New EXO+, Tubeless Ready on L / XL - FRONT: 29" x 2.6", 3C MaxxTerra, New EXO+, Tubeless Ready on S / M / L / XL
31.6 mm, travel: 125 mm on S, 150 mm on M, 170 mm on L, 200 mm on XL
SDG Bel Air V3 Atmos
13,5 kg / 29.76 lb
Average weight for S size, without pedals. Weight may differ slightly due to manufacturing tolerances.
Chainstay protector, seatstay protector