COMMENCAL META HT AM RACE DARK SLATE
- TECHNICAL INFO
The META HT AM continues its path. It has always been there.
Our research confirms that it is the bike in our range that is most widely used, and to do most things! Enduro, off-road rides, urban missions, pump track laps. It goes everywhere.
Max himself says: It's better to have a good hardtail than a bad full-suspension bike.
We believed in this bike many years ago and we have become real specialists. To keep current, we've worked on the smallest details that make the biggest differences.
So, seat tubes are lowered. It's a choice of reason which offers two advantages:
- It is now possible to fit longer travel seat posts.
- The choice of frame size is no longer limited by a seat tube that is too high when purchasing the complete bike. Particularly useful for those who want a longer bike.
For the rest, we are continuing with the winning formula that made this bike so successful. Its development revolves around reliability as a priority:
- A semi-rigid frame which allows for better pedalling, a lighter weight and reduced maintenance
- A fork with 150mm or 160mm travel which provides comfort and/or safety depending where and how it's being used
- Models are now fitted as standard with 29/27 wheels in sizes S/M and 29-inches in sizes L/XL
The META HT AM is one of those bikes that simply makes you want to ride!
About the META HT AM RACE
In this stealthy Dark Slate paint, the details of this META HT AM RACE are only complimented more. As the name suggests, this is a model geared primarily towards high performance. With top-end components, it is a very efficient hard tail.
- The FOX 36 Performance fork has a stiff frame and is ultra-efficient. It has a the three-position cartridge and an air spring so it's easy to adjust the stiffness of the fork to your preference.
- Transmission (12-speed) and braking are provided by SHIMANO SLX; reliable, powerful and easy to maintain.
- SPANK Spike Race 33 wheels are guaranteed for their strength and reliability.
- The KS Rage-I telescopic seat post links pedalling and downhill sections seamlessly. A real plus.
A mixed RACE of performance and comfort.
Al 6061 T6
Piggy back shock compatible
Recommended/max. fork height
561 MM / 571 MM
TAPERED 1-1/8" / 1-1/2"
ZS44 / ZS56
Maximum tyre dimension (etrto)
27,5" - 71-584
Disc brake standard
Rear rotor max. size
Seatpost/seat clamp diameter
31,6 MM / 34,9 MM
Bottom bracket type
BSA 68 MM
Front derailleur type
Rear hub compatibility
148 x 12 STANDARD MAXLE
2022 Meta HT AM - 29''/27'' on S / M & 29''/29'' on L / XL
Alloy 6061, triple butted tubes, T4, T6.
FOX 36 Performance, 150 mm travel
29", Fit Grip damper, 3 positions, rebound, Boost (15 x 110 mm), 44 mm offset, 2 Tokens
ACROS ZS44 / ZS56
Alloy cups, sealed bearings
RIDE ALPHA Freeride 40
40 mm extension, 31,8 mm
RIDE ALPHA R20 on S - RIDE ALPHA R27 on M / L / XL
31.8 mm, 760 mm width, 20 mm rise, Alloy 6061 on S - 31.8 mm, 780 mm width, 27 mm rise, Alloy 6061 on M / L - 31.8 mm, 800 mm width, 27 mm rise, Alloy 6061 on XL
ODI Elite Motion
Soft pro compound, single clamp, black
SHIMANO SLX, 2 pistons, I-Spec EV compatible
Rotor: GALFER Disc Wave 203 / 180 mm, 6-bolt
12s, RapidFire Plus
SHIMANO SLX, 170 mm crank arms, Boost
Chainring: SHIMANO SLX, 32t
SPANK Spike Race 33
REAR: 27.5'', 32h, 30 mm inner width on S / M - 29'', 32h, 30 mm inner width rear on L / XL - FRONT: 29'', 32h, 30 mm inner width on S / M / L / XL
Rear: FORMULA MSL-148A - Front: FORMULA DC-711
Rear: 32h, sealed bearings - Front: 32h, sealed bearings
J-Bend, 2.0-1.8-2.0mm, double butted, stainless, with Nylok, black
Rear: MAXXIS Dissector - Front: MAXXIS Dissector
REAR: 27.5'' x 2.6'', 3C MaxxTerra, New EXO+, Tubeless Ready on S / M - 29'' x 2.6'', 3C MaxxTerra, New EXO+, Tubeless Ready on L / XL - FRONT: 29" x 2.6", 3C MaxxTerra, New EXO+, Tubeless Ready on S / M / L / XL
31.6 mm, travel: 125 mm on S, 150 mm on M, 170 mm on L, 190 mm on XL, SouthPaw alloy remote
FIZIK Terra Alpaca X5
145 mm width, S-alloy rails
14,2 kg / 31.30 lb
Average weight for S size, without pedals. Weight may differ slightly due to manufacturing tolerances.
Chainstay protector, seatstay protector