COMMENCAL META HT AM RIDE DIRT
- TECHNICAL INFO
The META HT AM continues its path. It has always been there. Our research confirms that it is the bike in our range that is most widely used, and to do most things! Enduro, off-road rides, urban missions, pump track laps. It goes everywhere.
Max himself says: It's better to have a good hardtail than a bad full-suspension bike.
We believed in this bike many years ago and we have become real specialists. To keep current, we've worked on the smallest details that make the biggest differences.
So, seat tubes are lowered. It's a choice of reason which offers two advantages:
- It is now possible to fit longer travel seat posts.
- The choice of frame size is no longer limited by a seat tube that is too high when purchasing the complete bike. Particularly useful for those who want a longer bike.
For the rest, we are continuing with the winning formula that made this bike so successful. Its development revolves around reliability as a priority:
- A semi-rigid frame which allows for better pedalling, a lighter weight and reduced maintenance
- A fork with 150mm or 160mm travel which provides comfort and/or safety depending where and how it's being used
- Models are now fitted as standard with 29/27 wheels in sizes S/M and 29-inches in sizes L/XL
- The frame can still fit a 27.5-inch and 29-inch wheel no matter what the frame size
The META HT AM is one of those bikes that simply makes you want to ride!
META HT AM RIDE
Forests to cities to mountains, this matte Dirt META HT AM RIDE blends into all environments but doesn't go unnoticed.
In this RIDE version you'll find the ROCKSHOX 35 Gold RL fork that has several advantages:
- 35mm Aluminium uppers keep the front suspension light and dynamic.
- Many adjustments and a Debonair spring allow you to quickly and easily adapt the behaviour of the bike to your body type, level and/or what the day ahead looks like.
The other components are carefully selected to match this bike:
- The SRAM SX Eagle 12-speed transmission will definitely make things smoother and help get you up those tough climbs.
- When on the way down, you can trust the reliability of the SRAM Level brakes with 200/180mm rotors.
- MAXXIS Dissector 2.6 tyres ensure comfort and grip whatever the wheel size. You can run them at low pressure thanks to their size.
From the city to the top of alpine mountains, this META HT AM RIDE can do it all.
*Please note that bike specs are subject to change without prior notice.
Al 6061 T6
Recommended/max. fork height
561 MM / 571 MM
TAPERED 1-1/8" / 1-1/2"
ZS44 / ZS56
Maximum tyre dimension (etrto)
27,5" - 71-584
Disc brake standard
Rear rotor max. size
Seatpost/seat clamp diameter
31,6 MM / 34,9 MM
Bottom bracket type
BSA 68 MM
Rear hub compatibility
148 x 12 STANDARD MAXLE
2022 Meta HT AM - 29''/27'' on S / M & 29''/29'' on L / XL
Alloy 6061, triple butted tubes, T4, T6.
ROCKSHOX 35 Gold RL, 150 mm travel
29", DebonAir, rebound, Boost (15 x 110 mm), 44 mm offset, 0 Token
ACROS ZS44 / ZS56
Alloy cups, sealed bearings
RIDE ALPHA Freeride 40
40 mm extension, 31,8 mm
RIDE ALPHA R20 on S - RIDE ALPHA R27 on M / L / XL
31.8 mm, 760 mm width, 20 mm rise, Alloy 6061 on S - 31.8 mm, 780 mm width, 27 mm rise, Alloy 6061 on M / L - 31.8 mm, 800 mm width, 27 mm rise, Alloy 6061 on XL
ODI Elite Motion
Soft pro compound, single clamp, black
SRAM Level, 2 pistons, Hydraulic disc brake
Rotor: SRAM G2 CleanSweep 200 / 180 mm, 6-bolt
SRAM SX Eagle
SRAM SX Eagle
SRAM X1 1000 Eagle, 170 mm crank arms, DUB, Boost
Chainring: SRAM X1 1000 Eagle, 32t, Narrow-Wide
SRAM NX Eagle
E13 LG1 EN Base
REAR: 27.5'', 32h, 30 mm inner width on S / M - 29'', 32h, 30 mm inner width rear on L / XL - FRONT: 29'', 32h, 30 mm inner width on S / M / L / XL
Rear: FORMULA DC-348A - Front: FORMULA DC-711
Rear: 32h, sealed bearings - Front: 32h, sealed bearings
J-Bend 2.0 mm, stainless, with Nylok, black
Rear: MAXXIS Dissector - Front: MAXXIS Dissector
REAR: 27.5'' x 2.6'', 3C MaxxTerra, New EXO+, Tubeless Ready on S / M - 29'' x 2.6'', 3C MaxxTerra, New EXO+, Tubeless Ready on L / XL - FRONT: 29" x 2.6" WT, EXO, Tubeless Ready on S / M / L / XL
31,6 mm, 400 mm on S/M, 450 mm on L/X
SDG Bel Air V3
14,2 kg / 31.30 lb
Average weight for S size, without pedals. Weight may differ slightly due to manufacturing tolerances.
Chainstay protector, seatstay protector