CRANKBROTHERS STAMP 2 LARGE BLACK PEDALS V2
- TECHNICAL INFO
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Size Chart
Looking for a great pair of affordable and reliable pedals? The Stamp 2 Large are designed with this in mind. The 114x111mm wide A380 aluminium platform offers an optimal support surface whenever you really need the grip. The 10 grip pins are adjustable on each side, allowing you to find the perfect hold according to your needs and experience as a rider.
Sturdy with an excellent base, this is a versatile pedal.
The Igus inner bearing ensures a smooth and efficient pedal stroke while the forged Chromoly steel internal axle supports overall stiffness when things get steeper. Not the lightest but very well made, this Stamp is perfect for DH, enduro and trail use.
• Large Aluminium A380 114x111mm footprint for shoe measurements between EU 43-47 (US 5-10)
• Spindle material: Forged Chromoly SCM 415 steel
• 16mm minimalist profile
• 10 adjustable grip pins on each side
• Inner bearing: IGUS BEARING
• Outer bearing: Double cartridge
• Weight: 494g per pair
• No rider weight restriction
• Warranty: 5 years