DROPPER POST SDG TELLIS 170MM 34.9MM + REMOTE
- TECHNICAL INFO
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Size Chart
The very first dropper post designed by SDG, the TELLIS has been the subject of extensive testing and development work. The result is fool proof reliability, mainly due to their choice of components. The Trelleborg seals added to the Jagwire Lex Slick Housing stainless steel cables are proof of this. The 1x remote lever ensures an ultra-light touch requiring little pressure to put the system into action. It owes this to premium quality IGUS bushings that minimise friction.
The fully sealed cartridge system has been tested down to -20°C and in wet, muddy conditions to ensure reliable and long-term operation in all weather conditions.
The Tellis features the Intelligent Keyway System that minimises saddle play.
This is a telescopic seat post developed with the greatest care, an example of reliability and performance in all conditions.
This 34.9mm diameter version is available in the following lengths:
• 125mm: reference A22TDSTELLI349125
• 150mm: reference A22TDSTELLI349150
• 170mm: reference A22TDSTELLI349170
• 200mm: reference A22TDSTELLI349200
• Use: Trail – Enduro
• Material: Forged Aluminium 7075
• 3D forged head
• Forged clamps
• Fully sealed alloy cage
• Advanced stainless steel cartridge system
• Diameter: 34.9mm
• Actuation lever
• Intelligent Keyway system for minimal play
• Easy installation
• Cable head attaches to base
• Tested down to -20°C
• Lever included
• Jagwire Lex Slick Premium casing
• Stainless steel cable